Κυριακή 12 Ιουνίου 2011

First Post

Hello world!

This is my first post, for my eXperience in Egypt!

Well...since it's the first post I'd better say a few things about this blog.

This blog will be my diary, journal, quest log or whatever you may wish to call it, and through here I'll describe my international internship experience in Egypt.

Right now I'm sitting at my desk in Greece, writing these first lines, while my stuff are almost packed and ready to go...

I really don't have anything more to say, so let's hope we meet again in a few days, a Tuesday evening...

3 σχόλια:

  1. Aggouraki..poso zileuw..8elw na paw k gw st gkiza!!! vgale polles fotos! filakia polla, kala na peraseis..!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ά ρε Κώστα... Σε φάγανε τα εξωτερικά

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. θέλω καθημερινή ενημέρωση, και κανόνισε να μας φέρεις κανένα παστουρμά από τα ξένα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή