Τετάρτη 15 Ιουνίου 2011

Arrival on Tatooine

Well...if not Tuesday then Wednesday...

Well...I arrived at the airport at 18:30 and the sun was setting at that time, butbecause of the dust, it wasjust a perfect red circle...like the setting suns on Tatooine.

I got my visa (100 L.E.) and entered Egypt officialy!

I passed through a great crowd of taxi drivers trying to get a customer. Luckily I was quick to find (spot check DC 10 rolled 18) an AIESECer which turned out to be the LCP of AIESEC AUC.

We waited for two hours for two more interns, a girl from Colombia and a guy from Mexico, and then we went to a party with many interns!

I should say, that before the party,we stopped to a place that selled fresh juice from many fruits and we drank juice from sugar-cane!!!It was cheaper than water and tasted great!

So, after the party we got home, which is located on the sixth floor of a building. Luckily there was no elevator and my suitcase was only 28 kg...

Well, I ended up sharing a bed with the mexican.

Last I should say that my roomies are one Mexican, one Pakistani and two guys from Hong Kong.

Things are getting interesting!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου