Παρασκευή 17 Ιουνίου 2011

The cat under the bed...

What better way to start the day, than with a nice shower. Well, actually there are many, but it sure is nice. Anyway, I woke up and tried to have a shower, by firstly plugging in the boiler. The moment I plugged it in, it made a nice little puff! and smoke starting coming out. It take me long to realize that I had to take it out and so did I (less than a second ;) ).

Anyway, it was hot enough outside to actually enjoy a cold bath.

After that, my friend Ezz came, and we toured around Cairo!
While on that, Ezz told some really great news, that he got elected as an LCVP TM in his LC, and some bad news, that he lost his cat.

After seeing Downtown Cairo, we went to his place in which we found his cat, Carlos, who was trapped under his brother's bed! (His brother is in Netherlands)

After that, we had some homemade Egyptian food!
Really awesome!

After that we went to another Greek intern's place, and sat there until half past one.

Then we drived home.


Funny story:
Along with Argyro, the Greek intern, lives a Pakistani guy, but he rarely is at home.

Well, this guy, turned up to my place and slept here.

Strange world...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου